1) How much is the admissions fee?
Entrance fee is $5. Military and Veterans with ID and children (6 and Under) are FREE.
2) Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards at the ticket booths. Credit card fees apply.
3) Do vendors accept credit cards?
Vendors may or may not accept credit cards; it is every individual vendor’s own decision to accept credit cards. We strongly suggest that you bring extra cash to make purchases in the event that credit card payment is not an option.
4) Are there ATMs?
Yes, there will be ATMs set up in the event.
5) Are there food vendors and what type?
There will be plenty of food vendors offering a wide variety of food from different countries and some local favorites. There will also be beer, wine, cocktails and hot drinks available.
6) Are pets allowed? Are service dogs allowed?
No pets are allowed in the festival. However, service dogs with proper identification are allowed, but it is the owner’s responsibility to clean after their service dog and they must be on a leash.
7) Can we bring outside food and drinks?
Since we do have a variety of wonderful food and beverage vendors, outside food and drinks are not allowed in the festival.
8) What days is the event? What are the event hours?
The event is from November 2-3, Friday-Saturday. The hours are on Friday 5PM until 11PM and Saturday 4PM-11PM.
9) Where is the event located?
We will be located at Osuna Park (Johnny E. Osuna Memorial Park) at 83rd Ave and Grand Ave.
The physical address is:
10510 N 83rd Avenue
Peoria, Arizona 85345
10) Where is the entrance to the festival?
In the south off of Washington Street.
11) Is there a parking charge?
No, parking is FREE.
12) Where can we park?
There is lots of available parking in the area. A map will be coming soon of places to park.
13) Can we leave and re-enter the festival?
Re-entry is allowed for only the same night.
14) Do you have any discounts?
Join our Facebook page and keep a lookout for them!
15) Is the festival handicap accessible or do you have wheelchairs for rent?
Yes, the festival is handicap accessible. Unfortunately, we do not have wheelchairs for rent.
16) Is the event family friendly?
Yes! Bring all your family, friends, neighbors, and everyone you know for a fun-filled time!
17) Can I volunteer for this event?
Yes! If you are interested in volunteering for the AZ Night Market, email us at UCO.Volunteers@gmail.com.