1) How much is the admissions fee?
Entrance fee is $5. Military with ID and children (6 and Under) are FREE.
2) Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards at the ticket booths. Credit card fees apply.
3) Do vendors accept credit cards?
Vendors may or may not accept credit cards; it is every individual vendor’s own decision to accept credit cards. We strongly suggest that you bring extra cash to make purchases in the event that credit card payment is not an option.
4) Are there ATMs?
Yes, there will be ATMs set up in the event.
5) Are there food vendors and what type?
There will be plenty of food vendors offering a wide variety of food from different countries and some local favorites. There will also be beer, wine, cocktails and hot drinks available.
6) Are pets allowed? Are service dogs allowed?
No pets are allowed in the festival. However, service dogs with proper identification are allowed, but it is the owner’s responsibility to clean after their service dog and they must be on a leash.
7) Can we bring outside food and drinks?
Since we do have a variety of wonderful food and beverage vendors, outside food and drinks are not allowed in the festival.
8) What days is the event? What are the event hours?
The event is from November 17-19, Friday-Sunday. The hours are on Friday 5PM until 11PM, Saturday 4PM-11PM, and Sunday 4PM-10PM.
9) Where is the event located?
We will be located in the southwest parking lot of Peoria Sports Complex off of 83rd Ave. If you are traveling north on 83rd Ave, make a right onto Mariner’s Way and the lot will be on your left. If you are traveling south on 83rd Ave, make a left onto Stadium Way and the lot will be on your right.
The physical address is:
16101 N 83rd Avenue
Peoria, Arizona 85382
10) Where is the entrance to the festival?
In the southwest parking lot of Peoria Sports Complex on Mariner’s Way.
11) Is there a parking charge?
No, parking is FREE.
12) Where can we park?
The main parking will be in the southwest parking lot next to the event. Additional parking is available on the north side of the Peoria Sports Complex.
13) Can we leave and re-enter the festival?
Re-entry is allowed for only the same night.
14) Do you have any discounts?
Join our Facebook page and keep a lookout for them!
15) Is the festival handicap accessible or do you have wheelchairs for rent?
Yes, the festival is handicap accessible. Unfortunately, we do not have wheelchairs for rent.
16) Is the event family friendly?
Yes! Bring all your family, friends, neighbors, and everyone you know for a fun-filled time!
17) Can I volunteer for this event?
Yes! If you are interested in volunteering for the AZ Night Market, email us at UCO.Volunteers@gmail.com.